To our Greenville Grace family:
We are so excited to share what God is doing in our lives. Since our letter last month much has happened as we prepare to begin ministry in Greensboro, N.C. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- We had our first “official gathering” on June 11 (which just happened to be our 32nd wedding anniversary!) at the city park in Oak Ridge, NC. It was a wonderful time of getting acquainted for some of the people praying about being part of our CORE TEAM.
- God has directed us to the house we are going to be living in! This is a GREAT STORY and we’ll share it with you when you come visit us. Better than we dreamed – we are very thankful.
- We have a MOVING DATE: MONDAY, JULY 5. Any help will be greatly appreciated on either end – Murphy or Greensboro!
- We are in the process of “incorporating” our new church and we have received our tax ID #.
- We have presently received pledges totaling 30% of the support needed. The prayer commitments for us have been overwhelming and we are humbled at the outpouring of love and concern that many of you have shown us.
- We have made several contacts with people living and working in the area. Future brothers and sisters!
We need your prayers so much as we seek the Lord’s perfect plan for His new church in Greensboro.
Serving Him together,
Daniel and Teressa PierceNew Address: 5490 Highway 65 Reidsville, NC 27320